Our Process of Trial By Written Declaration As Seen On
Welcome to the Home of the $99 California Traffic Ticket Defense
Your search is over – We deliver Great Value and even Greater Results! We can help you get your California traffic ticket dismissed, and our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package is backed by our 100% money back guarantee.
Ticket Ninja has helped thousands of motorists get their California traffic ticket dismissed!
Just click on the Get Started button and follow directions. The sign up process will give us all of the information we need to custom craft your trial by declaration defense package. If any information is not clear, we will contact you personally before we finalize the paperwork. We will finish the work within 4 business days from sign up. If you need it sooner than that, you can request a 1 or 2 day rush. Once we finish the work, we will send it to you by email with easy to follow instructions and also send you a text message.
The next step is to print out your defense documents, sign it, and mail out to court with the bail payment.
It will take the court about 2 to 3 months to send you a notice of decision letter.
A majority of our customers will get their ticket dismissed on the trial by declaration step. For our customers who do not get dismissed on the first step, we continue to provide personal support for the second step(trial de novo) without any additional fees.
#1 in Customer Service
At Ticket Ninja, we are serious about providing the best customer service experience possible. We are easy to reach by phone, email, or through our website. Our friendly Ninjas will answer any questions you may have about our service or about your ticket.
Click here for our client’s Testimonials
Click on the above seal for our full Refund Policy
From submission of the trial by declaration paperwork to Notice of Decision : 2 to 3 months average
From dismissal of the ticket to refund check: 45 days average
If trial by declaration not successful: Send out New trial request within 20 days
Once new trial date is received: Contact Ticket Ninja for full support throughout this step.
You have 2 chances to win with TBD
Why Use Trial by Declaration(TBD)?
- You do not have to go to court.
- Officers do not receive extra pay to do the extra paperwork required for Trial by Declaration, and when they do not submit the declaration on time, the court automatically dismisses your case.
- It is easier to fully present your defense in writing compared to a court trial.
- You have 2 chances to win.
- You are still eligible for traffic school even if you lose the TBD.
More information on why Trial by Declaration is so effective.
Why should I choose Ticket Ninja?
- Each of our Trial by declaration form is custom made for each client. We do not use any automated software to prepare your TR-205 form.
- Unlimited phone consultations 7 days a week – we are easy to reach!
- If Trial by declaration was not successful, Free New Trial preparation support
- Our work is of the highest quality and we only charge a flat fee of $99 for document preparation
- Absolutely NO hidden fees
- 100% money back guarantee
- Personalized customer service – Click here to see our Yelp reviews
Ticket Ninja CA are experts at getting your California traffic ticket dismissed.
Trial by Declaration(TBD) FAQ
With TBD, you do not have to go to court. Officers do not receive extra pay to do the extra paperwork required for Trial by Declaration, and when they do not submit the declaration on time, the court automatically dismisses your case. It is also easier to fully present your defense compared to a court trial. Additionally, with TBD you have 2 chances to win, instead of just one, in a court trial. You are still eligible for traffic school even if you lose the TBD.
Ticket Ninja prepares each TBD defense by hand and we do not use any automated software to generate the TBD defense. Each TBD defense is custom made based on the information you provide to us. If anything is not clear, we will contact you personally and get additional information from you, before we finalize the defense paperwork.
Once we have finished preparing your TBD paperwork, we will send it to you by email attachment, with full instructions on how to send the paperwork to the court. We will also send you a text message to your phone, to remind you to check your email.
You just need to print it out, sign it, and mail to the court with the bail payment.
On the average, it will take about 2 to 3 months, for the court to send you a Notice of Decision letter.
Once you have received the Not Guilty verdict on the TBD, there is nothing more you need to do. The court will send out a refund check for the full bail amount to you in about 45 days and you will have no points on your record and no need to do traffic school.
You are eligible for traffic school once every 18 months.
No. The law allows you to do traffic school even if you lose the Trial by Declaration(TBD).
Technically, if you lose in the New Trial, you are no longer automatically eligible for traffic school. However, the judge will have discretionary powers to grant you traffic school and they will often do that, especially if you ask. Sometimes the judges will have you do an 8 hour traffic school, instead of the usual 6 hour traffic school.
The court fee for traffic school will be around $60, payable to the court.
Online traffic schools typically charge around $10 to $20. They are very easy to find on the internet.
Over 90% of the people who receive California traffic tickets do not fight their tickets. Do not become one of those people!
Why should I even fight my ticket?
- Majority of our clients get their tickets dismissed
- No points on your driving record when you win
- No increase in insurance premiums
- No traffic school when you win
- Our service is backed by our 100% money back guarantee
- With Trial by Declaration, you have 2 chances to win
Many motorists feel that their California traffic ticket was unwarranted and unfair. Is there a quota system for issuing traffic tickets in California?
Our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package
- We are the traffic ticket defense specialists with proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Custom made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- Assistance with in-court trial preparation if your Trial by Declaration was not successful – No extra-charge
- We offer a true 100% money back guarantee that is the best in the industry —Learn More
We offer the BEST VALUE, and you can count on us to STAY WITH YOU all the way to the end!
Get Started Now and Receive:
- All of the above
- Personalized Service
- Unlimited phone consultation
- Get the Ninja on your side!
- We will stay with you all the way to the end, and NO EXTRA FEES!
Sign up now and become one of our satisfied customers who got their California traffic ticket dismissed!
Ticket Ninja will review your photos and video – No charge and no obligation!
Red Light Camera Tickets
Free review of your photos and video
Don’t just pay the $490+ fine and plead guilty!
Find out whether we can beat your red light camera ticket
Did you know that many camera tickets can be successfully dismissed just based on the quality of the driver photo alone? That is just one of the many types of defenses that are available for camera ticket violations. We would be happy to review your photos and video of your Red Light Camera Ticket, and let you know what we think.
No obligation and no charge!
Your information will be kept completely confidential.
Please fill-out the quick submit form below if you would like the Ninja to review your photos and video
Or, Send Us an Email
You can also just send us an email to: TicketNinjaCA@gmail.com with your login information for viewing your ticket photos and video. We have done a lot of these tickets with a very high rate of success and there are certain things that we look for when we review your photos and video. Once we have reviewed your photos and video, we will reply to your email and let you know what we think. There is no charge for this service and there is no obligation to use our services.
Most Common California traffic tickets
: Failure to signal
21461 a : Failure to obey signes
16028 a : Proof of Insurance
22101 d : Illegal Turns
22102 : Illegal U-Turn in Business District
22103: Illegal U-Turn in Residential District
22107: Unsafe Turn or Lane Change
21460 a : Improper Turns Over Double Lines
21460.5 c : Improper Turns From Two-Way Left-Turn Lane
: Failure to Yield to Pedestrians in Crosswalk
21951 : Overtaking Vehicles Stopped for Pedestrians
21802 a : Failure to Yield Right of Way
21806 a : Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicles
38300 : Failure to obey traffic control devices
23123 a : Cell Phone Violation
21651 a : Crossing Double Yellow Lines