Our Process of Trial By Written Declaration As Seen On
Welcome to the Home of the $99 California Traffic Ticket Defense
Your search is over – We deliver Great Value and even Greater Results! We can help you get your California traffic ticket dismissed through Trial by Declaration, and our $99 service fee is backed by our 100% money back guarantee.
Ticket Ninja has helped thousands of motorists get their California traffic ticket dismissed!
Just click on the Get Started button and follow directions. The sign up process will give us all of the information we need to prepare your trial by declaration defense package. If any information is not clear, we will contact you personally before we finalize the paperwork. We will finish the work within 4 business days from sign up. If you need it sooner than that, you can request a 1 or 2 day rush. Once we finish the work, we will send it to you by email with easy to follow instructions and also send you a text message.
The next step is to print out your defense documents, sign it, and mail out to court with the bail payment.
It will take the court about 2 to 3 months to send you a notice of decision letter.
A large percentage of our customers will get their ticket dismissed on the trial by declaration step. For our customers who do not get dismissed on the first step, we will offer assistance with the New Trial Request without charging any additional fees.
#1 in Customer Service
At Ticket Ninja, we are serious about providing the best customer service experience possible. We are easy to reach by phone, email, or through our website. Our friendly Ninjas will answer any questions you may have about our process.
Click here for our client’s Testimonials
Click on the above seal for our full Refund Policy
From submission of the trial by declaration paperwork to Notice of Decision : 2 to 3 months average
From dismissal of the ticket to refund check: 45 days average
If trial by declaration was not successful: Send out New trial request within 20 days
You have 2 chances to win with TBD
Why Use Trial by Declaration(TBD)?
- You do not have to go to court.
- Officers do not receive extra pay to do the extra paperwork required for Trial by Declaration, and when they do not submit the declaration on time, the court automatically dismisses your case.
- It is easier to fully present your defense in writing compared to a court trial.
- You have 2 chances to win(Trial by Declaration and New Trial).
- Even if you lose the TBD, you may still request traffic school and it will usually be allowed by the court.
More information on why Trial by Declaration is so effective.
Why should I choose Ticket Ninja?
- Each of our Trial by declaration form is custom made for each client. We do not use any automated software to prepare your TR-205 form.
- You can call us any time during business hours – we are easy to reach!
- If Trial by declaration was not successful, Free New Trial Request support
- Our work is of the highest quality and we only charge a flat fee of $99.
- Absolutely NO hidden fees
- 100% money back guarantee –Click for full details
- Personalized customer service – Click here to see our Yelp reviews
At Ticket Ninja, our goal is to help you get your California traffic ticket dismissed.
Trial by Declaration(TBD) FAQ
With TBD, you do not have to go to court. Officers do not receive extra pay to do the extra paperwork required for Trial by Declaration, and when they do not submit the declaration on time, the court automatically dismisses your case. It is also easier to fully present your defense compared to a court trial. Additionally, with TBD you have 2 chances to win, instead of just one, in a court trial. You can still request for traffic school even if you lose the TBD, and the court will usually allow it.
Ticket Ninja prepares each TBD defense by hand and we do not use any automated software to generate the TBD defense. Each TBD defense is custom made based on the information you provide to us. If anything is not clear, we will contact you personally and get additional information from you, before we finalize the defense paperwork.
Once we have finished preparing your TBD paperwork, we will send it to you by email attachment, with full instructions on how to send the paperwork to the court. We will also send you a text message to your phone, to remind you to check your email.
You just need to print it out, sign it, and mail to the court with the bail payment.
On the average, it will take about 2 to 3 months, for the court to send you a Notice of Decision letter.
Once you have received the Not Guilty verdict on the TBD, there is nothing more you need to do. The court will send out a refund check for the full bail amount to you in about 60 days and you will have no points on your record and no need to do traffic school.
You are eligible for traffic school once every 18 months.
Even if you lose the Trial by Declaration(TBD), you may still request traffic school, and usually the court will allow it.
The judges will have discretionary powers to allow you to take traffic school and they will often do that, if you make a request. The judges can also have you do an 8 hour traffic school, instead of the usual 6 hour traffic school.
The court fee for traffic school will be around $60, payable to the court.
Online traffic schools typically charge around $10 to $20. They are very easy to find on the internet.
Over 90% of the people who receive California traffic tickets do not fight their tickets. Do not become one of those people!
Why should I even fight my ticket?
- A large percentage of our customers get their tickets dismissed through TBD.
- No points on your driving record when you win
- No increase in insurance premiums when you win
- No traffic school when you win
- Our service is backed by our 100% money back guarantee
- With Trial by Declaration, you have 2 chances to win(Trial by Declaration and New Trial)
Many motorists feel that their California traffic ticket was unwarranted and unfair. Is there a quota system for issuing traffic tickets in California?
Our service fee is only $99 with no hidden fees
- We are very good with what we do with proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Hand-made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- 100% money back guarantee
We offer GOOD VALUE, and you can count on the Ninja to help you beat your ticket!
Get Started Now and Receive:
- All of the above
- Personalized Service
- Get the Ninja on your side!
- Service fee of only $99, and NO EXTRA FEES!
Sign up now and you could be one of our satisfied customers who got their California traffic ticket dismissed!
Most Common California traffic tickets
: Failure to signal
21461 a : Failure to obey signes
16028 a : Proof of Insurance
22101 d : Illegal Turns
22102 : Illegal U-Turn in Business District
22103: Illegal U-Turn in Residential District
22107: Unsafe Turn or Lane Change
21460 a : Improper Turns Over Double Lines
21460.5 c : Improper Turns From Two-Way Left-Turn Lane
: Failure to Yield to Pedestrians in Crosswalk
21951 : Overtaking Vehicles Stopped for Pedestrians
21802 a : Failure to Yield Right of Way
21806 a : Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicles
38300 : Failure to obey traffic control devices
23123 a : Cell Phone Violation
21651 a : Crossing Double Yellow Lines