VC 21802 (a) The driver of any vehicle approaching a stop sign at the entrance to, or within, an intersection shall stop as required by Section 22450. The driver shall then yield the right-of-way to any vehicles which have approached from another highway, or which are approaching so closely as to constitute an immediate hazard, and shall continue to yield the right-of-way to those vehicles until he or she can proceed with reasonable safety.
(b) A driver having yielded as prescribed in subdivision (a) may proceed to enter the intersection, and the drivers of all other approaching vehicles shall yield the right-of-way to the vehicle entering or crossing the intersection.
(c) This section does not apply where stop signs are erected upon all approaches to an intersection.
Citations issued for violation of 21802 a vc is one of the most common traffic tickets in California. Failure to yield tickets can be successfully contested and dismissed using a variety of defenses. Ticket Ninja are experts when it comes to using the trial by declaration process to help you to beat your ticket and get it dismissed!
How much is 21802 a vc fine amount?
The true cost of 21802 a vc violations fine amount may be much higher than the fine amount for the failure to yield ticket in the long term as the DMV point can lead to higher auto insurance rates for three years of more. The fine amount is $238 and carries 1 DMV point.
|CVC 21802 (a,b)
|| Violation of Right-of-Way–Entering Through Highway
At Ticket Ninja CA, we are the experts when it comes to helping you to get your failure to yield ticket dismissed. We use a proven method of Trial by Written Declaration that gives you two chances to get your traffic ticket dismissed. Our fee is a very reasonable $99, and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee if your improper turn ticket is not dismissed! Click here to get started today!
Our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package
- We are the traffic ticket defense specialists with proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Custom made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- Assistance with in-court trial preparation if your Trial by Declaration was not successful – No extra-charge
- We offer a true 100% money back guarantee that is the best in the industry —Learn More
We offer the BEST VALUE, and you can count on us to STAY WITH YOU all the way to the end!