Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
You, the visitor or customer of this website, agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms of service and conditions of use set forth in this Agreement, Consumer Notice, and Legal Disclaimer.
The information provided on this website, or any material (including e-mails) obtained from Ticket Ninja CA is not to be distributed, edited, reproduced, modified and disseminated for any reason including for profit or otherwise on other websites or any other means.
This website and some of the articles on this website may contain links to other resources and businesses on the Internet. Those links, if present, are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Tickt Ninja CA sponsors, is affiliated with or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.
Ticket Ninja CA makes every effort to maintain the most up to date information on this website. However, due to the fact that the information and the content may change rapidly and without notice, Ticket Ninja CA cannot guarantee that every information provided is completely current and correct. All information and regulations are in general terms, and no general information such as what Ticket Ninja CA provides can fit every circumstance.
Ticket Ninja CA, its officers, employees and consultants shall not be held liable under any circumstance for any loss, injury, claim, liability and damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this website, informational or educational materials or services provided by Ticket Ninja CA. It is the responsibility of each person to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information given or website content.
The information obtained from Ticket Ninja CA and this website is intended to provide you only with general information. The use of this website and the informational or educational materials and any services provided by Ticket Ninja CA is not a substitute for advice from an attorney and should be used on “as is” basis.
Ticket Ninja CA is owned and operated by Ticket Ninja, LLC, which is a registered and bonded Legal Document Assistant (Los Angeles County LDA registration #2015103815). This registration is valid until April 13, 2019, after which it must be renewed. To confirm the validity of this registration, you may contact the Los Angeles County Registrar – Recorder/County Clerk at P.O. Box 1208, Norwalk, CA 90650-1208, or (562)462-2177, or https://www.lavote.net/.
A Legal Document Assistant cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services like preparing, completing, or filing legal documents or forms at your specific direction and supplying you with attorney-approved written material for your self-help needs.
We are not an attorney. We cannot perform the legal services that an attorney performs. We cannot engage in the practice of law. This includes providing any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies. The information contained in TicketNinjaCA.com is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice.
If you choose to use the information on TicketNinjaCA.com or services provided by Ticket Ninja CA you agree that the information provided on TicketNinjaCA.com and information given by Ticket Ninja CA representatives, employees or agents is not legal advice and no Attorney-Client relationship is created. Ticket Ninja CA is NOT A LAW FIRM, does not practice law, does not give legal advice and the representatives, agents and principles of Ticket Ninja CA are not acting as your attorney. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake with the use of Ticket Ninja CA’s services regarding your traffic ticket or citation.
Pursuant to California Business and Professions Code Section 6410.5 you are hereby notified of the following:
- You should read and understand our entire Terms of Service/Contract before you sign-up for our online service. You should understand the kinds of services that we can and cannot perform for you.
- Ticket Ninja CA is not an attorney, is not a law firm, cannot represent you in court, and cannot engage in the practice law.
- Ticket Ninja CA cannot advise you about your legal rights or the law.
- Ticket Ninja CA cannot select legal forms for you.
- The county clerk has not evaluated or approved our knowledge or experience, or the quality of our work.
- Ticket Ninja, LLC which owns and operates Ticket Ninja CA is registered in Los Angeles County and the registration number is 2015103815.
- Ticket Ninja, LLC’s registration is valid until April 13, 2019, after which it must be renewed.
- Ticket Ninja, LLC is located at 23679 Calabasas Road, #1084, Calabasas, CA 91302. Phone: 818-331-0084
- We cannot keep your original documents if you request that we return them to you. We cannot keep your original documents if you and we do not sign this contract or if this contact terminates (ends) for any reason. We cannot keep your original documents after all the contract services have been provided. It is a violation of California law if we keep your original documents under any of these circumstances.
- It is a violation of California law if we make any false or misleading statement to you.
- We cannot obtain special favors from, and I do not have any special influence with, any court or any state or federal agency.
- Kinds of services that we can perform for you: We can perform the following self-help services for you in connection with your traffic citation in which you are representing yourself. We can type or otherwise complete, as you specifically direct, legal documents that you have selected. We can provide you general published factual legal information that has been written or approved by an attorney, to help you represent yourself. We can provide you published legal documents. These are the only kinds of services that we can perform for you. We cannot provide you any service if you need additional services. If you need additional services, then you require the services of an attorney. Kinds of services that we cannot perform for you: We cannot provide you any self-help service unless you are representing yourself in a legal matter and the self-help service relates to that legal matter. We cannot engage in the practice of law. This means that we cannot give you any kind of advice, explanation, opinion or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, strategies or options that you may have. We cannot give you any advice, explanation, opinion or recommendation regarding selection of forms.
- We will provide you with the following services: 1. Preparation of TR-205 form based on your online sign-up form and any verbal or written communications we may have had. 2. We will assist you in filling out the TR-220 form for requesting a New Trial. We will charge you $99($49 for Cell phone violations). There is an additional charge of $45 or $35 if you request a 1-day or 2-day rush service.
- You are paying us only for those services listed above and no others. It is unlawful for us to make any guarantee or promise to you unless it is written in this Terms of Service/Contact and unless we have a factual basis for making the guarantee or promise.
- You have the right to cancel our service within 24 hours of signing our contract. If you cancel this contract, we must refund any fees which you have paid, except for we may keep fees for services which have actually, necessarily and reasonably been performed on your behalf during the 24-hour period. To cancel this contract, send us a written notice stating you are canceling the contract. Mail the notice by first-class mail with the correct postage, and send it to us at our mailing address at: 23679 Calabasas Road, #1084, Calabasas, CA 91302. Cancellation takes effect on the date of the postmark on the notice.
By signing up and paying for our service, you hereby acknowledges and understands that all work to be completed by us will be done at your sole direction and we are using information provided by you and that we have no obligation to independently verify the information supplied. You further agree to defend and hold harmless Ticket Ninja CA, its employee(s) and or representatives from any and all liability which may occur from rendering services on your behalf.
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3 and California Business and Professions Code Section 17538, residents of California are hereby notified of the following:
Ticket Ninja, LLC, which owns and operates Ticket Ninja CA is located at 23679 Calabasas Road, #1084, Calabasas, CA 91302 , is a Legal Document Assistant registered in Los Angeles County and the provider of the electronic commercial service on this site.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in California may be contacted in writing at 400 R. Street, Suite 3090, Sacramento, CA 95814 or by calling 1-800-952-5210.
Notice to Consumer:
You may obtain information regarding free or low-cost representation through a local bar association or legal aid foundation and you may contact local law enforcement, a district attorney, or a legal aid foundation if you believe that you have been a victim of fraud, the unauthorized practice of law, or any other injury.
OUR 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Ticket Ninja CA will refund 100% of the $99 service fee if :
- Your ticket is not dismissed or the fine amount is not reduced through Trial by Declaration, and
- Your ticket is contested at the New Trial(Trial De Novo) and the ticket is not dismissed or the fine amount is not reduced.
HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND
If your ticket was not dismissed or the fine amount was not reduced after having followed the above two steps, just submit written proof(Minute Order or Court Docket from the court) that you have contested your ticket at the New Trial(Trial De Novo) within 30 calendar days from the date of the New Trial(Trial De Novo) and we will refund 100% of the $99 service fee within 5 business days.
WHAT IF MY CITATION WAS NOT DISMISSED AT THE NEW TRIAL(TRIAL DE NOVO) BUT THE FINE AMOUNT WAS REDUCED?
At the New Trial, if your fine amount was reduced, but by less than $99, Ticket Ninja will refund the difference of the $99 and the fine reduction amount to you. If your fine amount was reduced by $99 or more, there is no refund.
WHAT ABOUT RUSH FEES?
Rush fees are not refundable and considered fully earned regardless of whether your citation is dismissed or not.
YOU CHARGE A SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATE OF $49 FOR CELL PHONE TICKETS. DOES IT HAVE THE SAME GUARANTEE?
WHAT IF I DECIDE TO NOT USE THE PREPARED TR-205 FORM?
If you do not use the TR-205 Form that we have prepared for you, for whatever reason, you cannot ask for a refund of the $99 document preparation fee. Our document preparation fee is fully earned when we take the time and effort to prepare your TR-205 Form.
WHAT IF I DECIDED TO PLEAD GUILTY AT THE NEW TRIAL(TRIAL DE NOVO)?
You are not eligible for a refund, but as a courtesy Ticket Ninja CA will assist you with your next California traffic ticket WITHOUT CHARGE. Please make sure to send us an email and provide written proof that you plead guilty at the New Trial within 30 days of the New Trial date.
WHAT IF I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET THE NEW TRIAL FROM THE COURT?
If you have sent in the New trial request in a timely manner, and you were still unable to get a New trial for whatever reason, Ticket Ninja will not be responsible for any mistakes the court makes.
If you were not able to send in the New trial request on time, because you did not receive the Notice of Decision letter, for whatever reason, Ticket Ninja will not be responsible for you being unable to receive a New trial.
If you are not able to do the New trial, for whatever reason, you will not be eligible for the refund of the service fee.
WHAT IF I CANNOT DO THE NEW TRIAL BECAUSE THE COURT IS TOO FAR AWAY?
If you are more than 100 miles away from the courthouse, and you cannot do the New Trial step because of the distance, you will not be eligible for a refund, but as a courtesy Ticket Ninja CA will assist you with your next California traffic ticket WITHOUT CHARGE. Please make sure to send us an email and provide written proof that you have lost the Trial by Declaration step(with no reduction in the fine amount), and a statement that you are more than 100 miles from the courthouse.