Almost always, speeding tickets that involve violation of 55 mph speed limit in California are given out on two lane, undivided highways with not more than one through lane of travel in each direction. For speed limits of 65 mph or 70 mph. Please see 22349 a vc and 22356 b vc.
Speeding tickets for violation of Section 22349 b of the California Vehicle Code are one of the most common type of traffic tickets in California. Most of these speeding tickets are issued by the California Highway Patrol (CHP).
How much is 22349 b vc?
The true cost of 22349 b vc fine cost amount may be much higher than the fine amount for the speeding ticket in the long term as the DMV point can lead to higher auto insurance rates for three years of more.
||Speeding 1–15 MPH Over 55 MPH Limit
||Speeding 16–25 MPH Over 55 MPH Limit
||Speeding = 26 MPH Over 55 MPH Limit
At Ticket Ninja CA, we are the experts when it comes to helping you to get your speeding citation dismissed. We use a proven method of Trial by Written Declaration that gives you two chances to get your traffic ticket dismissed. Our fee is a very reasonable $99, and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee if your speeding ticket is not dismissed! Click here to get started today!
Our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package
- We are the traffic ticket defense specialists with proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Custom made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- Assistance with in-court trial preparation if your Trial by Declaration was not successful – No extra-charge
- We offer a true 100% money back guarantee that is the best in the industry —Learn More
We offer the BEST VALUE, and you can count on us to STAY WITH YOU all the way to the end!